Representing Executors, Trustees, Guardians, Heirs, Seniors, And Others
Since 2010 The Wengler Law Firm has been providing exceptional legal counsel and diligent advocacy in matters related to probate, trust and estate litigation, adoptions, long term care, elder law, and more.
Serving Clients In Will County And Beyond
Whether you are an executor, administrator, trustee, guardian, heir, beneficiary, senior, agent, or adoptive parent, we are here to help. We serve clients across Will County and throughout the surrounding areas.
Skilled Legal Assistance With Estate Concerns
At The Wengler Law Firm, we focus our practice on the following areas of law:
- Probate (contested or uncontested)
- Trust or estate administration (contested or uncontested)
- Guardianships for disabled adults or minors (contested or uncontested)
- Trustee representation (assistance with everything from the liquidation of assets to alleged breach of fiduciary duty)
- Estate planning (wills, trusts, powers of attorney, advance health care directives, asset protection strategies, special needs trusts, and more)
- Long term care (VA, medicaid, senior placement, and other elder issues)
- Related or unrelated adoptions (contested or uncontested)
Set Up A Personalized Consultation
No matter how simple or complex your concerns, The Wengler Law Firm has the experience you require to help you avoid potentially costly mistakes.