Based in Joliet, Illinois, The Wengler Law Firm has been assisting individuals and families with estate-related concerns for the past 6 years. Our attorneys are experienced litigators who have the necessary knowledge and skill to effectively represent your interests in court, should your case require it. In addition, we provide tailored legal counsel and assistance with estate planning and adoptions.
Whether you are an executor, administrator, trustee, guardian, heir, beneficiary or adoptive parent, we are here to help. We serve clients across Will County and throughout the surrounding areas.
Skilled Legal Assistance With Estate Concerns
At The Wengler Law Firm, we focus our practice on the following areas of law:
- Probate (contested or uncontested)
- Trust or estate administration (contested or uncontested)
- Guardianships for disabled adults or minors (contested or uncontested)
- Trustee representation (assistance with everything from the liquidation of assets to alleged breach of fiduciary duty)
- Estate planning (wills, trusts, powers of attorney, advance health care directives, asset protection strategies, special needs trusts, and more)
- Long term care (VA, medicaid, senior placement, and other elder issues)
- Related or unrelated adoptions (contested or uncontested)
Set Up A Personalized Consultation
No matter how simple or complex your concerns, The Wengler Law Firm has the experience you require to help you avoid potentially costly mistakes.
To speak with one of our attorneys in a one-on-one consultation, call our Joliet office at 815-768-3819 or use our online email form.